Kelantanese Social Cooking Class & Lunch
There's been some buzz about this Kelantanese supper club in KL, and they've come up with a social cooking experience.
Let's join this Kelantanese cooking class, learn about the food culture, and have lunch in traditional kampung style. The chef is a descendant of a Tok Selampit (Kelantanese storyteller), and he will be sharing the origins of each dish while we feast.
- Nasi Dagang (Silky steamed rice infused with coconut milk)
- Gulai Darat Ayam (Chicken curry “Bekwoh Kampung” style)
- Sambal Nyior (Fish paste with desiccated coconut)
- Acar Mentah (Cucumber and carrot pickle)
- Cek Mek Molek ("Beautiful Lady" sweet potatoes)
HOW TO JOIN
Drop me a message with your phone number and email and I will send you more details. Participation is confirmed upon payment, and it's first come, first served.
Please sign up only if you can make it. If you find that you won't be able to make it, please cancel your attendance so others can join. See you there!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.