Pool & Beer (October edition)
After a 2-month-break I am glad to invite you to join us this evening to play pool, have a drink and enjoy socializing with international people in a friendly atmosphere. No matter, if you're an experienced player or a beginner - all levels are welcome!
Since the government has restricted the number of participants up to 6 people for indoor events, I have to limit the attendee list.
1. IMPORTANT: If you sign up and commit to come and play, please text me Protected content to re-confirm your attendance!! Without this re-confirmation I will NOT put you on the guest list.
2. If you are eager to come, but there are no free spots left - please sign up on the waiting list and text me. I will let you know if there is a spot available.
3. Please, be respectful to your fellow players:
- don't cancel at the last minute, only in case of a real emergency.
- come on time and don't be late.
4. Please, order your drinks/food at the bar and pay right away.
5. When leaving, don't forget to pay your share for the table to the host.
6. Have fun, be nice, and respect other cultures and styles.
7. NO SHOW: if you sign up for an event, but don't show up, I leave the right next time to give your spot to another person right away.
Thank you all for co-operation :o)
Looking forward to playing with you soon!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.