Caliraya Lake Weekend
When: Saturday March 23rd and Sunday March 24th, Protected content
Hounds Away: Saturday - 3:00 pm
Hounds Away: Sunday Protected content am
Hares: Japayuki and YumYum
Where: Protected content
Hash Cash: As this is a special run, there is a special price inclusive of everything Protected content for all cummers. Same charge as last May, Protected content . See the Blah Blah Blah for more details.
Blah Blah Blah Details:
The Protected content is owned by the National Power Corporation built for the use of its executives. We have been given permission to use their facilities.
• Arrival at noon on Saturday, March 23rd; Stay overnight; depart noon Sunday, 24th.
• Runs will be held on Saturday Afternoon, 23rd March and Sunday Morning, 24th March.
• Dinner will be served on the 24th; breakfast on the 25th. You are expected to provide your own food for the rest of the weekend.
• If you want to stay longer, you may do so but must first make arrangements with Ms. Emelyn Sanchez, Tel Protected content Protected content is in fact a small group of 6 Hashers who have opted to stay an extra night (24th March)at the resort.
• One Protected content cottage with 3 beds at Php 2,000 per night. Additional bed at Php Protected content night.
• Four Protected content each with 4 beds and bath @ Php Protected content . Additional bed at Php Protected content night.
• One Protected content with 7 beds (bunks) and bath @Php Protected content night.
• Tent space (atop a small hill) for a maximum of 10 tents at Php Protected content night per tent.
• No problem with parking.
• Two showers and Male/Female CRs available by the swimming pool (beside the tent area). Folks in the cottages may wish to share their bathrooms with others as well.
• There is a large kitchen with burners and freezer, coffee dispenser and an outside grill for cooking (bring your own charcoal).
• Potable water is available, but we recommend you bring your own drinking water.
• Cottage, rooms, or tent space will be separately reserved and paid by concerned participants directly to the resort administration (call Ms. Emelyn Sanchez at Protected content Protected content . Call her now if you want to attend because accommodations are limited.
• An across-the-board charge of Php Protected content $17) from all participants will in addition be levied to cover…
o Resort entrance fee
o Japanese Garden entrance fee (circle location)
o Run fees (Php Protected content Saturday; Php Protected content Sunday
o Meals (Saturday dinner and Sunday Breakfast); kitchen charges from NPC.
o Buco and snacks after each run
o Two Guides
o Security (2 security guards and 2 military Protected content from nearby camp, with us in the evening)
• This amount must be paid to___________________in full prior to March 10,2019—the deadline for reservations.
• A full accounting of all expenses will be provided the GM shortly after the runs.
• Remember, reservations and payment for accommodations should be made directly to the Camarin Resort (NPC) administration (Ms. Sanchez)
The trail on Saturday afternoon will take us to a fairly large waterfall where you can go swimming so don’t forget to bring your swim wear. All swimmers will be required to us life vests which will be provided by the Hares.
• We have obtained permission to have a bonfire close to the camping area on Saturday night.
• We will have a “Yucca” ritual on Saturday night compliments of the hares.
• Bring a comfortable chair, and mosquito repellent.
• No harm if you bring a first aid kit also.
A brand new US-made canoe will be made available on a first-come-first-served basis to twosomes on:
Saturday March Protected content am – 2:30pm
Sunday March Protected content morning – 5gg:00 pm
Please contact Japayuki at the site for oars and life vests.
If you have any questions, please call Japayuki ( Protected content ) or Yumyum Protected content Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.