Discover The Truly Authentic Vietnamese Food
I was born & raised in Vietnam where I've been living for more than 20 years before moving in France. This country is a food paradise in Asia.
Although I'm living in Paris for quite a long time, it is not so easy for me to find a truly authentic Vietnamese restaurant here, even in Asian districts like 13ème arrondissement or Belleville.
I recently stumbled upon a small Vietnamese restaurant. To my surprise, their Pho (noodle soup) - one of the most popular Vietnameses dishes - is almost as good as Pho in Vietnam.
So, if you like to discover the authentic Vietnamese food, feel free to join.
t's not only about food. It's about a country. We could discuss lots of things that you've probably never heard of anywhere.
- Why aren't most of Vietnamese restaurants in Paris really authentic?
- What makes a Vietnamese "Pho" really good?
- Does "BoBun" , another popular Vietnamese dish in France, exist in Vietnam? ;-)
- Why the best food in Vietnam is found mostly in small restaurants on the streets?
- Why I don't go to some so-called events about Vietnam here in Paris (festival, food market ...) although they are widely advertised
- What's behind the beautiful images of Vietnam? What has this country become nowadays, 47 years after the wars?
- Why I don't read some Vietnamese authors, although they are popular in many countries, some even got "prestigious" awards like Pulitzer ... What's wrong?
See you guys!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.