Dear cigars lovers,
we are looking forward to see you on Thursday! This time meeting theme is France, so we are grateful to our friends at Protected content for co-hosting. You will be kindly offered:
* Welcome glass of wine
* French hors d'oeuvres
* Live French music
Did you know that there are some standard cigar sizes used by most manufacturers, regardless of country of origin?
1. DOUBLE CORONA (lasts 2 hours) – The largest standard-sized cigars, these are great after-dinner choices and provide the fullest flavor and coolest smoke.
2. CHURCHILL (1 hour 30 minutes) – The next largest size category, and a term often used erroneously to describe any large cigar. And yes, it was named after Winston Churchill, as this was his favorite shape.
3. TORO (1 hour 20 minutes Protected content is one of the most popular sizes today, providing full flavor in a manageable amount of time.
4. LONSDALE (1 hour 10 minutes) – This has always been one of the most popular sizes in the United States. However, recently the Lonsdale has been losing popularity to larger-ringed cigars.
5. CORONA (1 hour 10 minutes) – Same ring size as a Lonsdale, just an inch shorter. It used to be the second most popular size in the United States, although, like the Lonsdale, it has been losing ground to larger diameter cigars.
6. ROBUSTO Protected content – A great trade-off between time and taste; a robusto provides big cigar flavor and coolness in a shorter cigar that only takes about 45 minutes to smoke.
7. ROTHSCHILD Protected content - This shoter robusto shape is one of the most popular sizes today.
Looking forward to see you!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.