Bullying in the Workplace - Prevention & Intervention
The next event on the 14th of September Protected content be dedicated to the – this time more serious – topic of bullying (or “mobbing” as it is called in German) in the workplace – and in a world of occupational change and challenge.
In the session we will look into key factors that contribute to bullying, effects on physical and mental health, and, moreover, into efficient strategies to prevent it or intervene at early stages.
1. Definition: What are the characteristics of bullying?
2. Phases, actions and strategies of bullying
3. Causes: What factors lead to bullying?
4. Personality: Are there bully and victim characteristics?
5. Effects of bullying
6. Prevention and intervention strategies
If you are curious of more – join the event and engage in stimulating discussions and share your experiences and attitudes with others.
With best wishes,
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.