New andalusian cuisine
For this occasion, I have chosen a space of wines and tapas centered on the tradition with an innovative touch using old recipes.
The chef of Arte y Solera, left Carmona, his hometown, to enter the world of cooking. Almost a decade later, he returned to Seville, after passing through important restaurants such as the Tortuga Bahia Hotel in the Dominican Republic, the Lasarte restaurant (3 Michelin stars) and L'Autre pied (1 Michelin Star). Arte y Solera was an own project in which he has invested many hours of dedication, but in view of his success, being into the top ten positions of TripAdvisor, he has achieved his goal.
In this restaurant, the diner must share each dish so as not to have only one experience. In this way, you can try more textures and flavors.
Our menu (in Spanish):
To share the following tapas:
- Atún marinado con aderezo soja y jengibre
- Gazpacho de mango con minestrone de fruta
- Tosta de boquerones con berenjena asada y payoyo
- Croquetas de espinacas y pasas
- Ensalada de cabra y vinagreta de miel
- Tortilla de patata con salsa romesco
- Calamares fritos con pimentón y piel de lima
- Magret de pato con Maiz mango y togarashi
- Mini Burger de ternera con queso tetilla
Espuma de crema catalana
2 cervezas, refrescos o agua por persona
25 euros IVA incluido
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.