Feed the change
On the occasion of the World Food Day, celebrated annually by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) in order to commemorate its foundation on 16 October Protected content , the Italian Climate Network, unformed, SenzaSpreco in collaboration with Piuma Onlus, Mangio Mediterraneo, organize in Florence, at Sit'N'Breakfast in Via San Gallo 21R the evening with the title:
"Feed the Change: Food and Climate Interventions on World Food Day"
We will discuss issues related to climate change and nutrition with our speakers:
- Luca Pardi, president of ASPO Italia, professor at the University of Florence: "Food, climate and oil: are we at the end of an era?"
- Guglielmo Bonaccorsi, University of Florence, Teacher in Food Science: "Food Safety and Sustainability"
- Jacopo Visani, SenzaSpreco: "Food waste: causes, numbers and effects."
- Giulio Signorini and Silvia Maggini, Zero Fir Waste Association and GAS Vaglia: "Ancient grains: a practical case."
- Luca Puri, Italian Academy of Permaculture: "Permaculture, a sustainable way of life."
The cost of the aperitif, prepared by Sit'n'Breakfast, starts at € 6 including food and drink. Vegetarians and vegans are obviously welcome!
Please consider that the speechs are in italian
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.