Explore Viking history in Roskilde
This is a train+walk history-centered day-trip from Copenhagen to Roskilde to visit the Viking museum, the Cathedral and explore the town. The plan is:
1) regional train from Copenhagen Central Station to Roskilde (about 30 mins, 40 DKK one way with Rejsekort)
2) walk through the park to the fjord (about 30 mins)
2) visit the Viking Ship museum (entrance ticket Protected content
3) join an English Tour Guide (standard/free or special/group booking only for us - depending of how many of you sign up - group tour would be Protected content or less)
3) walk back through the park to the Cathedral and visit the Roskilde Cathedral and the famous Danish King's tombstones
4) stroll the city center + eat a (late) lunch
5) return to Copenhagen by train Protected content
Let's meetProtected content
Depending on the number of signed up participants I will book a private group tour or we will join a standard one at 11am (both in English).
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.