Autumn Dinner on the Terrazza at Vino Mio
PLEASE READ ALL THE DETAILS. YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE WITH YOUR CHOICE OF MAIN COURSE TO CONFIRM YOUR PLACE
After our summer expeditions to the beach, it's time to head back to the heart of the city for this month's dinner. We have a table at one of the most popular restaurants in the heart of Malaga - Vino Mio, right in front of Teatro Cervantes. To make the most of the beautiful September evenings, we will be outside on the terrace.
The awesome menu is given below. The starters and desserts are to share. You must choose one of the main courses.
PLEASE MESSAGE ROBERT OR REPLY HERE IMMEDIATELY TO STATE YOUR MAIN COURSE CHOICE OF SALMON, IBERIAN PORK OR RISOTTO
The price of around 35 euros includes two drinks with the dinner (beer, wine or soft drink).
1. If you wish to attend, please click on "Accept" AND reply immediately telling Robert your choice of main course. Your booking does not count until you have done both.
2. The table is for 12 maximum and will not be increased.
3. This is a very popular premium restaurant so has very strict cancellation terms. If you book and do not attend or arrive very late, you will be liable for the full 35 euros unless you cancel by 16.00 the previous day.
4. Please be ready to pay the 35 euros on cash on arrival.
5. As usual, in line with the restaurant rules, food and included drink can only be served when everyone has arrived so please arrive promptly. If you arrive early, you may want to order and pay for an initial drink when you get there. If you are likely to be more than 10 minutes late, please let Robert know urgently.
6. Places are limited so please only sign up if you will definitely attend.
7. By booking a place, you accept the above terms.
We look forward to seeing you there for another great evening of outstanding food, friends and fun.
Any questions, please let us know
Atadillos de Langostinos
King prawns wrapped in a potato nest and deep-fried. Served with a salad garnish and sweet chilli sauce
Ensalada Vino Mío
Mixed lettuce with crispy bacon, sunflower seeds, sun dried tomatoes, croutons, cucumber, apple and honey mustard
Thin fillets of tasty Iberian pork with a sauce of wild mushroom & black truffle oil, served with potatoes and seasonal vegetables
Pan fried salmon supreme with a soft “old mustard” sauce, served on a bed of seasonal vegetables and potatoes
Risotto of boletus mushrooms and wild asparagus with a vegetable broth
Surtido de Postres
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.