Diving Course (Open Water & Advanced)
Is diving your hobby?
If your answer is yes, then this is the time to be a professional diver!
In our next trip to Dahab city, you will be able to take a certified diving course from PADI.
you will have an Open Water course in 3 days and an advanced course in the last 2 days If you want.
You can also have the Open Water course only, or Open Water & Advanced, or Advanced course only if you already have an Open Water license.
- Gathering Thursday 9th of Aug 11:00 PM
- Moving 12:00 AM to Dahab by A/C Bus.
Day 1: Friday (First day Open Water).
- Three Dives (2 Confined – 1 Open Water).
- Watching the course videos at the diving centre.
Day 2: Saturday (Second day Open Water).
- Three Dives (2 Confined Protected content Water).
Day 3: Sunday (Third day Open Water).
- Three Dives (1 Confined Protected content Water).
Day 4: Monday (First day Advanced).
• Two Dives (Naturalist - Navigation).
Day 5: Tuesday (Second day Advanced).
• Three Dives (Deep Dive - Drift Dive - Night Dive).
And we can help you in transportation and accommodation.
1. Diving Courses with (Soft Copy Book – License).
2. All transportation in Dahab city from the diving center to the diving sites.
3. All the pictures and videos under water during the course.
1. Do not forget your Passport or Personal ID.
2. In order to dive you need not to be on medicals or have heart or pressure problems.
3. The Confined Dive is 6 Meter Maximum depth, Open Water Dive is 12/18 meters deep and the Dive in the Advanced Course permits you to go for 30 meters depth and there will be a Dive in the Blue Hole area ;)
4. Do not drink from tap water and bring bottled water with you or you can buy it from their. (The prices are like Cairo and sometimes less!).
5. If you decided to take one of the two courses do not worry for the rest of the days, we will let you have a tour in Dahab.
6. It is very important to bring a laptop with you.
7. Booking is always opened.
Payment could be done through:Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.