Career Navigator Lab
Dear InterNations community, I would like to invite you to a workshop which aims to support you in making THE RIGHT CAREER CHANGE TO A WORK YOU'LL LOVE!
Use the career navigator to find possible work options for yourself even if you have been in a job for a long time and you have no idea what else you can do or you are just starting out new.
In this workshop you will learn how to create your own career navigator to make the right career change that will make you happy. You will leave the workshop with a list of professions that you might love doing and the knowledge of how to create and approach the future possibilities to do the right career choices.
Any of these sound familiar?
- you feel stuck and don’t have any idea what other work you could do
- you have an idea but are not sure if that’s really for you
- you prefer having options in your life and want to see what other possibilities you have
- you like to learn more about yourself and use this information to upgrade your job situation or life satisfaction
If this sounds familiar, you are at the right place. This workshop will help you find possible work options for yourself that you will enjoy, give you a new perspective on how to evaluate job offers or how to approach potential jobs, will teach you how to talk about yourself to get the jobs you want and mark the start of a new journey where you make a transition to a life and work you enjoy.
By attending this workshop you will NOT ONLY learn about yourself, possible jobs you will love and how to approach jobs, BUT ALSO
* you will interact with people, make new friends, get new ideas you would not create on your own
* you will have the support of a professional coach
* you will have fun on a lazy Sunday afternoon!
And to make you sure you feel supported and clear about your journey, you will get TWO BONUSES:
1. A 30-Min.-Clarity Session before the workshop
2. A 30-Min-Goal Setting Session after the workshop
Your coach for this workshop is Isil Uysal Calvelli. Isil is a certified career and life coach who helps international professionals to uncover and activate their super powers to make the career and life changes they desire. She is a multi-potential expat with 12 years of online business development, product management and marketing experience. She is the founder of Younich and Move to Munich.
For creating the best experience, the number of participants are strictly limited. Be quick and reserve your spot now!
Please be aware that we will have to collect pre-payment to pay for the venue, materials and secure the places for those who is committed to attend. After you sign up to this event, we will be in touch regarding the payment options.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.