International conference on Health QiGong
INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON HEALTH QIGONG
On November 3, the Protected content organizes a symposium that will focus on the therapeutic effects of Health Qigong and will discuss the contribution of Chinese culture to the contemporary world:
9. Protected content ZHANG Wenchun – “The therapeutic effects of Qigong, as illustrated by infrared photos”
10. Protected content WEI Shengmin – “The therapeutic effects of Qigong in everyday life”
11. Protected content Nicola DAY – “The teaching of Health Qigong in primary schools in England”
14. Protected content Pierre DE KEUKELAERE – “The exceptional life of Confucius and the great Confucian values: The importance in Chinese history and a comparison with Socrates, Jesus Christ, Buddha, and Laozi”
15. Protected content Thésy VOGLIOLO – “A scientific approach to the posture of the tree, based on the book of doctor Yu Yong Nian”
16. Protected content Qigong professors at Saint Peter University Medical Center – “The experience of the professors’ team of the Life Care Center in the Qigong practice at the Saint Peter University Medical Center”
NOTE: The conferences will be given in French or in Chinese
with French interpretation.
FREE ENTRY (no registration required)
More information here
Life Care Centre
Belgian Health Qigong Federation
Hosted by Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.