Relaxing and Boosting Saturday morning Yoga in the park
What is the best way to relax and start breathing during the weekend? The best way to explore summer in Geneva? I'm sure you can name a number of great ways. How about some Yoga on Saturday morning in the green park?
Yoga is fantastic for reducing stress and letting out some physical tension. Let's treat yourselves with some sunshine, bird songs and Yoga in the park! This yoga class is suitable for all levels, beginners, as well.
- Please bring a yoga mat or a blanket.
- Drinking water helps to cope with the heat and hydrate after practice.
- Wear comfortable clothes, wear layers - we will be warming up with the yoga, but bring something warmer for when you cool down afterwards and put some sun screen before coming.
- We will meet in front of the Protected content .
- In case it will rain, event will be canceled.
Cost: by donation. Give what you can and think is deserved.
** This activity is non-profit. Activity hosts, group consuls are not getting commission or any other benefits for organizing this event.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.