Weekend Champagne Tour - SOLD OUT
By registering you acknowledge all info here. PLEASE don't show on the day if you have not paid!
Main photo shown is our InterNations Group from July Protected content .
Photos from Jul Protected content
Have ever wanted to visit this fascinating area, discover the secret of the bubble, and find out what makes champagne the celebratory drink? Then this is the weekend for you. You will see the miles of cellars dug out of chalk where millions of bottle age, learn how champagne is made, and discover what makes it so special.
• Pick up from London Victoria at 06:30 am Friday in a comfortable coach.
• Return journey to the UK: leaving after lunch on Sunday, arriving at London Victoria around 21: Protected content
• £390 per person based on two people sharing a double or twin room* £460 if sole occupancy.
• Travel throughout by full size 53-seat executive coach, crossing by Eurotunnel.
• Two nights’ bed and (wide range of items) buffet breakfast on a twin-share basis (some single rooms
• Visits and tastings at 4 different champagne producers, which will be a mixture of big names and smaller family concerns.
• Services of Criterion Wine Tours wine expert and tour guide.
• Single occupancy supplement (limited availability): £ Protected content must make clear when booking with your deposit if you choose this option
To book visit:
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.