Donation Drop Off - Volcanic Eruption in the Philippines
Donation Drive for Taal Volcano Eruption in the Philippines.
Recently we had a volcanic eruption in the Philippines where am I from my province of Batangas and have caused damages to my fellow countrymen living in the southern part of the country.
Currently these people are staying in evacuation centers whilst anticipating the next volcanic activity which can be an "explosive eruption" according to Philvolcs (The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology) and can happen anytime soon.
You can drop your donations at the following locations:
• Emirates Diplomatic Academy (Ministries area next to Armania Embassy Opposite of ADNEC)
• Former Honda Showroom Building C22 (Electra Street, next to Al Hamra City Seasons Hotel) .
• Our Villa in Khaleej Al Arabi behind China Embassy (pm me for the exact location)
• We will be willing to pick up your donations as well.
Any in-kind donations will be accepted, but preferably the following items are much needed:
1. Face Masks
2. Sanitary / Hygienic Products / Toiletries
3. First Aid kits
4. Blankets, mats
5. Canned Goods
6. Hardly worn/used clothes
We have had coordinated with the Cargo company who is willing to send our donation box for free.
Latest volcanic update on the link below.
Protected content …
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.