A Weekend in Diani Beach!
Please join us to visit Kenya's most beautiful and whitest beach - popular opinion.
Thurs 31/03: Stilts night Karaoke + Bonfire party
Fri 01/04: Snorkeling with afternoon Soul Breeze Band (Beach Cycling/Horse/Camel riding)
Sat 02/04 mid-morning: Cycle/Tuk-tuk to a hidden Forest + Mijikenda Shrines
Midnight Sail to Robinson Island + Bonfire + Pizza + Beers
Sun 03/04 morning: Breakfast, relax then Leave back to Nairobi
- Beachfront restaurant and accommodation with beach beds
- Busy restaurant facing the Beach, Volleyball and Beachfront Gym with Yoga
- Fresh seafood / local Swahili dishes at own cost
- Experience local life walking down the beach
- Free madafu (coconut water)
- Board games, Tennis court
There is a nearby Kite surfing and Diving school FYI
KES 15,000. 50% reservation by 20/03.
Please note that the above activities are optional - You can choose to stay at the beach!
All rooms face the Beach. Choose one below, per night:
- Sea View room KES8,000
- Standard room KES6,500
- 2 bed Banda KES2,500
- 3 bed Banda KES2,000
- Camp/Dorm KES1,000
Breakfast, WiFi, swimming pools & Beach towels included
See more details here Protected content
Choose below return tickets:
1. Thursday evening Flights - kindly contact me ~KES14,000*
2. Thursday morning/afternoon SGR Train - 1st class KES6,000 Economy KES2,000
3. Thursday morning Bus KES 3,000
We can carpool uber to stations
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.