Far & Middle East Culinary Festival
We visited the museum very often in the past and again they offer something unique.
This time we will experience the bit of Far & Middle East in Warsaw while joining the Culinary Festival of Tastes of Asia and the Pacific. This is the fourth edition of this festival, which aims to bring closer the diverse and rich culinary traditions of the Middle and Far East.
During the festival you will be able to taste dishes and Asian delicacies, including from India, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, China, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Iran, Afghanistan and Turkey. At numerous stands you will be able to find a wide selection of teas, spices, sweets and a variety of food products you may use in your own kitchen!
Here is the list of the stands:
1. Syrian cuisine
2. Tastes of the Orient - food products from Turkey and Central Asia
3. Little India - food products, spices from India
4. Teas from Sri Lanka - Naturalneherbaty.pl Protected content
5.Perspol - food products, spices, teas and sweets from Iran
6. Tea from China - Arti Unici
7. Namaste India - Indian restaurant
8. Ottoman Pokusa - Turkish sweets
9. Mediterranean Shop Phenicia - food and spices from the Middle East
10. Bombay Bazaar - tea, ayurvedic products from India
11. Soti Natural - green teas
12. Sunrisetea- tea from China
13. Ambic - spices, dried fruits and sweets from Iran
14. Marokoart - traditional ceramics and handicraft from Morocco
15. Homenjoy - ceramics from Iznik, copper dishes, kitchen decorations from Turkey
16. Kumin by Agata Paszkowska - Middle Eastern cuisine
17. Choya - Japanese wines and liqueurs
18. Food products from Palestine - A project of the Polish Center for International Aid -
19. Indonesian cuisine
20. Habibi.pl - spices of Arabic cuisine
I will be there from 10:45 till 13:00 as I need to attend another event which is reserved only for ladies:-), but if you wish to stay longer in the venue feel free as the Festival last till 7:00 pm
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.