Summer Sailing full day
We will sail from 11,00 am to 19,30pm. Who wants can participate to operations and have explanations about practical items. The following program is subject to amendments according to the wind.
- 11,00 we leave our berth in Marina di Valletta
- 11,30 quick tour of Grand Harbour to see Valletta, Birgu and 3 Cities
- 12, Protected content sailing in open sea. Depending on wind we sail to North West (Bugibba, St. Paul bay, Mellieha and Comino) or South East (St. Peters pool, Marsaxlokk , Blue Grotto)
- 14,30 anchoring in a safe nice bay
- 14, Protected content free time for lunch, sun bathing, swim, snorkel, socialize. We will have our food on board.The amount to share cost for fuel, skipper, insurance,etc,is50EU.
Lunch and drinks are not included, just bring what you prefer and we will share. Minimum 8 participants including captain. Around 5pm we will leave our ancorage to be back before sunset. Please be on time and live your phone number when you RSVP otherwise I cannot guarantee your place. I will set a whatsapp group to have real time communications.
Some tips: go to farmacy and buy something against sea sickness. just a few tips and you can easily avoid seasickness. VERY IMPORTANT: wear a thick jacket even if the day is sunny. Please wear shoes with white sole if you do not have boat shoes.
The weather forecast is good but I will advice in case of problems; I am sure we will have fun, relax and make new friends.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.