It's an early start at 6am for the entrants but if you just want to come along and give your support to the cyclists and enjoy the atmosphere come to Marina 1. If you like bring your coffee flask with you and some muffins to keep you going while we watch the racers.
Some more information from the even organisers on how to get to the starting line as most of the roads in Ajman will be closed for the cyclists to race on.
here is an alternate route to get into Al Zorah:
1. If you are coming from Sharjah on Ittihad Road (E11)go past the round-about for Al Zorah going North (2nd exit)
2. At the Al Hamriyah Free Zone junction return back on Ittihad Road (E11 Sharjah bound)
3. Take first right and that goes past Al Zorah Architects office (which is about 300m on the left side)
4. Immediately after Al Zorah Architects office there is a sandy track that leads to a round-about inside Al Zorah
5. Follow parking signs to the Event parking zone and Oberoi Hotel
I hope the above makes sense. I would advise checking your route the day before coming.
C u there!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.