Tuesday Talks (March) — Stories We Tell, Paralympics, Chch trgdy
Tuesday evening. Three speakers. Three topics.
1. Sarah-Beth Brown on "The stories we tell and how to change the narrative"
2. Mary Fisher on "How to win a Paralympic/Olympic gold medal"
3. Dr. Moiz Penkar on "The Christchurch tragedy and the emotion of hate"
Each talk will be 10 mins, followed by 10 mins of questions.
- 5:15pm - Doors open
- 5:30pm - Icebreaker and drinks*
- 5:45pm - Intro and welcome
- 6:00pm - Talks begin
- 7:00pm - Conclusion
*A cash bar is available till 6pm at the venue, with drinks and packaged snacks for purchase.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.