Startup Skirmish Sydney
In the name of testing their business model's resilience, each startup has 5 minutes to pitch their startup. The panel and audience will address potential problems, explore certain assumptions and try to assist in the growth of each startup.
Get ticket on Protected content
• Jacob Muller - CEO, Catalysr
• Michal Kot - Growth Lead, exUber/Freelancer/Escrow.com
• Gerhard Diedericks - Director & Venture Architect, Industrie & Co
James Ashburn - COO, Veredictum
• 6-6:30 Networking
• 6:30-6:45 Rules of StartupSkirmish
• 6:45-7:45 4x15 Min
• 5 min pitch
• 10 min question/discussion with panel Protected content audience
• 7:45-8ish Questions from audience for the panel
• Remaining time for networking
• Close 9pm
Proudly Presented by Fullstack Advisory & CourseCouch
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.