Adventure in high tree rope park
About the high tree rope park:
Adventure Park Zippy offers fun, breathtaking and athletic experiences to adventurer of all ages! Zip lines, ladders, trapezes, swings and other challenges in the middle of beautiful forest make your adventure experience memorable.
What is going to happen:
On arrival, you will accept the adventure park regulations and acquire an adventure ticket. Next you’ll be provided with the necessary safety equipment. After this, you’ll participate in an introductory part and get to practice using the safety system on practice courses, which are about 2 metres above the ground.
After the introductory part, you can move on to the adventure courses. Start with the easiest course and proceed from there to the more challenging ones. The courses have been classified according to their level of difficulty as green (easy) – blue – red – black (very difficult).
While the adventure ticket provides with 3 hours of adventure time, 1.5 to 2 hours is an adequate amount of time for most adventurers. After your adventure, you return your adventure equipment to the collection point in the starting area.
Clothing and gear:
It’s advisable to wear clothing suited for an active day in a forest environment and shoes that stay on well. It’s possible to embark on an adventure almost regardless of the weather, as long as you are wearing clothing appropriate for the weather conditions. Scarves and other similar accessories shouldn’t be taken beyond the starting point and long hair should be tied back, for example in a ponytail. You can bring gloves suitable for climbing with you or buy them on location (4 €). Park provides all necessary safety equipment.
1. We are aiming to leave by bus at 12:05 from the Railway station. Please don't be late!
2. I suggest to speed up setting off on your adventure, by familiarizing ourselves and accepting adventure park regulations already in advance. This is easily done on a smartphone or iPad by link Protected content
3. In case of raining we will take a rain check (will see on Friday).
4. You can come and cheer us for free :)
5. I recommend to get acknowledged with rules etc on Zippy website.
6. Ah! You need to be taller than Protected content and lighter than Protected content .
7. Small disclaimer: I am not a pro climber and actually this is the first time I try something of the kind. I thought it sounds like fun and am much willing to share the experience with alike minded. So I welcome everyone to join the club and let's just explore together what's the whole thing is about!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.