Easy like Sunday Badminton - March
March badminton on the International Women’s day!
We will play doubles, starting with warming up and then checking the scores in small friendly tournaments. We will shuffle from time to time so it will be more interesting and fair.
* Price may vary slightly depending on the number of participants. If we are full house of 12 people, final price is €8 per person for the whole game.
* Courts are booked for 2 hours, but it's OK if you need to leave earlier. Please note though, that we as a group pay for two hours either way.
* Level of playing is more or less “the average beginner”, so it will be possible to keep the shuttlecock some time in the air and enjoy the process :)
* Please note, that I will not be able to answer the phone once we begin.
* I will bring shuttlecocks. If you don’t have a racket, you can rent one from the sports center for €4/hour.
We kindly ask you to keep attendance status up to date. If you change your mind about participation, please cancel your attendance latest on SATURDAY at 16. I confirm number of courts based on number of participants on Saturday afternoon. Badminton hall is very flexible and friendly to us but after confirmation they apply no refund policy (and so have to do we).
And potential attendees on the waiting list - do keep an eye on the sign-up situation, things tend to change closer to the event day.
Looking forward to seeing fellow badminton players at the court!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.