Rock n Roll in Wadi Shawkah
- We will meet at the meeting point at 2 pm
- Drive to Wadi Shawka
- Take a refreshing dip in the pools.
- Trek in the Wadi bed and capture some beautiful scenery.
- At around 5 pm we will drive from the pools via mountain roads to the camp location
- Have a BBQ and campfire.
Those who want to join us directly at the campsite are welcome 6:30 pm onwards. Camp location will be shared.
- Only 4x4 cars with good ground clearance are allowed for the Wadi Drive.
- If you are coming directly to the campsite you will not need a 4X4.
- No "open passengers list" for this drive. Only drivers can bring their own guests /passengers.
- We'll be having a BBQ on this trip. (bring the hunger)
- Trip meetup points will be shared with the selected members on our trip via WhatsApp group.
What to Bring:
1- Enough food/snacks and water/drinks for the duration of the drive.
2- BBQ grill, tools and charcoal.
3- Bring your raw food and amenities accordingly.
4- Chairs to sit on. (Very Important)
5- Fire Wood (1 bundle per car)
6- Shisha (for those who smoke)
7- Sun protection / any medication you need.
8- Swimming trunks/costumes.
9- Trekking Shoes.
Off-road Basics (Pre-Check)
• Front & Back recovery points (good condition)
• Spare Tire (good condition, check pressure also)
• Tire jack and tools
• Fire Extinguisher (charged, see gauge)
• Engine Bay check (Oil level, coolant levels, washer levels, etc.)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.