Drive to Wadi Naqab ( Red Wall Hike )
Let's drive to Wadi Naqab in RAK.
We will drive and explore the wadi. After the drive we will park the cars and start the hike till the 'Red Wall'. It will be an intermediate level hike for an average fitness person. Please come prepared.
Please note: We are only going to approach and return. We will not attempt to climb the 'Red Wall'.
All members with suitable 4x4 cars with high ground clearance are welcome on this drive. Although it is only partly off-road trip, it does not require serious off-road skills.
We will start driving from our meeting point 11:30 am and head to the Wadi. We will stop on the way for the Friday Prayers.
1) If you have any medical condition, please consult your doctor/physician and get advise if you can participate in this trip.
2) 4x4 vehicle with high ground clearance is required.
3) Car pooling can be organized on individual requests to the host/organizer subject to available space in the cars.
Meeting point location will be shared with the confirmed attendees via Whatsapp group
Things to bring:
1) Energy bars, snacks, refreshments, juice and enough water(4 Lt/person)
2) Small backpacks to carry water and other stuff.
3) Appropriate hiking gear. (Stretchable and breathable)
4) Proper hiking/trekking footwear. (Anyone without proper footwear will not be allowed)
5) Cap, sun glasses and sunblock etc
6) Hiking poles/sticks (Optional)!
Disclaimer – please read carefully:
By accepting to participate in this event, You agree that:
(a) Acceptance of your RSVP is only notional, and the Organizers reserve the right to select the final list of attendees.
(b) You are above 18 years of age, and in case you are bringing family or guests below 18, they shall be accompanied by you at all times and remain your sole responsibility.
(c) You have joined us voluntarily and you have the required skills, licenses and permits to be on this trip.
(d) The organizers do not hold any responsibility for loss or damage of property (vehicle, gear etc.).
(e) You are responsible for your own safety and any act of negligence by You that endangers the safety of fellow passenger(s) or others.
(f) You give explicit consent to the organizers that any photos or videos of you and/or your family/ guests/ pet/ car/ gear taken on this trip (or an earlier trip), whether by the organizers or an attendee may be freely shared, used or published by the organizers in any form – print or digital – and/or posted on the group’s social media pages (Facebook/ WhatsApp/ Twitter/ Instagram/ YouTube and the like) for the purposes of illustration, promotion, branding, advertising or marketing or record and You explicitly waive any rights whatsoever to challenge or bring an action against the organizers/ hosts for use of such media for the stated purposes.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.