Japanese Lunch in Les Corts
Happy New Year!
We will start from an authentic Japanese home-made lunch in Protected content . Lovely, right? Here you are.
Protected content . Just opened one and half months ago, but people like me just can't help to love it, for sure you will like it too. The set lunch menu is here:
Starter (common for all options):
- Ensalada Kinpira Salad ( Daikon Japanese raddish ,Carrot and Sesame）
- Edamame (Green soybeans) - Miso soup and 2 Onigiris (Rice ball); Except “Karaage Don” comes with rice inside
Main ( choose one of following dishes);
1, Kara age ; Japanese style fried chicken with ginger and miso(Gluten free)/Vegetarian option with Soy meat
2. Kara age Don ; Japanese style fried chicken with tartar sauce . rice and salad in one bowl ( donburi)
3, Chicken “Teriyaki” with Special tartar sauce
4. Japanese Hamburg with mushroom sauce
5. Japanese style fried mushed potato with grounded meat/ Vegetarian option with Soy meat 6 Japanese vegan curry
Dessert ; Mini Mochi Shiratama with Azuki(Vegan/sin gluten) o homemade plum cake
A bottle of water , sparking water or Japanese tea is included in “Menu”
Additional ; Café +1 / Soft drinks Protected content / Whole piece of plum cake +1.5 / Cakes +2,0 / Wine or Beer +1,0/ Japanese beer +2,5
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.