Wildflower Guided Walk through Kensington Bushland
this event is for everyone who wants to explore a bit of bushland and update their knowledge about native plants and trees.
September marks the start of the wildflower season in WA. Out in the bush - Kensington Bushland and Jirdarup Bushland Precinct
A Wildflower Walk that all the family can enjoy
Duration of the walk: ca. 1.5 hrs
What to expect:
* a free guided tour through the largest and most pristine bushland in the inner southern suburbs of Perth
* with Steve Szydlowski, Team Leader Natural Areas at the Town of Victoria Park and special guest.
* to examine our local native plants, bird life, and enjoy the relaxing feeling that only nature can give
* level pathways throughout, toilets nearby, dogs on leashes very welcome
* Parking next to the Harold Rossiter Park Club House.
Organiser: The “Friends of Kensington Bushland”
* Bring your hat, water, sunscreen and comfortable walking shoes.
I look forward to seeing a lot of smiling InterNations faces on the day.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.