Skate Awesome Berlin!
Inline Skate 42km through one of the world's coolest cities!
Time Line: Protected content
- Friday: 14. Sep. 10: Protected content to Berlin with Flixbus. Pick-up race documents and check-in to rooms.
- Saturday: Meet at starting point and skate. Evening dinner together.
- Sunday: Free time to see the city. (Recommended: Mauer Park).
- Monday: 17. Sep. 08:00 Depart for Munich with Flixbus
NOTE! The prices below are what I'm paying and will vary. The sooner you book the cheaper the registration and transportation. The room costs are individual. I recommend Airbnb or Booking.com in *Berlin Mitte*
For those who will travel separately, we'll meet at the check-in point and evening dinner.
REGISTER HERE: Protected content
1. Do you have to be fast? Do you have to race?
*No, I've done it twice already and we did it like the Munich Blade Night - chilling, relaxed and fun. If you want to race you'll start in the front race block. We start near the last block. You have 2.5 hours to finish.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.