Swapping Household Things
Dear swap enthusiasts!
We all have things at home which we don’t use anymore. Perhaps someone else will be happy to possess a thing you don’t need.
This time we are going to swap household things:
- kitchen utensils (e.g. plates, forks);
- tools (e.g. screwdrivers);
- decorative accessories (e.g. pictures, frames, souvenirs, flower pots):
- any other things which you can use at home.
Please follows these simple rules:
1. Bring max. 10 things.
2. Add them to a common pile.
3. Take as many things from the pile as you have brought.
4. If nobody wants your items, take them back with you even if you leave earlier (perhaps you can swap those things next time).
If the weather is fine, we’ll sit on the grass, so bring your blankets or something to sit on. Otherwise there are benches available. And yes, you can bring something to eat and swap food as well!
Please sign up only if you can make it.