Join now
Log in Join

Transform Your Body & Mind

Hosted by the Consul of the Miami Under 35 Group
Dining & Nightlife
Event Cover Photo
Took place 1 month ago
Tue 10 Oct 18:30 - 20:30

Ready to Join?

Protected content % of all our behaviors are unconscious, according to neuroscience. If that's true, that means we're only running 1-5% of the show. So what's the system that's running the other 95%+?

Remember to book your spot =)
Protected content