Fireworks at English Bay
Here comes the last fireworks from the series of Honda Celebration of Lights Protected content .
Unfortunately I wasn't able to run the event for the first two days of the celebration, but the third time's a charm, aint it? LOL..
If you have been to any of these celebrations you definitely know how huge this event is. Thousands of people gather together to watch the synchronized musical fireworks and see which country wins the contest. It is a friendly but very very crowded and loud environment.
You can go check the Honda Celebration of Lights webpage to get more info on the event.
But some tips if you wanna join us:
- Fireworks start at 10 and lasts for half an hour
- There will be concerts and shows (air shows) before fireworks start
- The place is gonna be super crowded so we have to be there really early to save ourselves a place to sit
- I recommend being there around 4, cuz in a matter of an hour there won't be any place to sit
- What you need to have with yourself is water, snacks, sunscreen, umbrella if you can't sit in the sun for too long, a blanket to sit on if you mind sitting on the sand (we still can share that), cellphone charger, happy face :)
- No smoking/vaping/alcohol consumption, but certainly no one is checking your bags and no one can stop you from having drinks back at home before hand.. LOL.. and of course each individual is responsible for the consequences of drinking/smoking during the event
Contact me and come early if you want a good spot!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.