Borodino 1812 battle Reconstruction (Moscow region)
Dear new and old members,
"Hello, I can cancel the event, before attend please send me a personal letter, thank you"
This event is only for those, who are brave, don’t like complaining, doesn’t afraid of seeing a real Russia, who is ok with old Russian trains, who loves region, forest, fields, fresh-air more than cities experience or maybe want to change the environment for 1 day.
Each year in the beginning of September there is an International historical reconstruction of Borodino Protected content . It takes place in Borodino on the same field where the real battle was (probably). Not only Russian, but also European take part in creating the event. If explains it by my own words – it is a great event where you walk among Russian and French armies’ camps, Kutuzov and Napoleon, horses, dogs with a cup of coffee. In the end there will be a reconstruction of the battle, last time it was quite spectacular, from year to year it is different.
Before pushing “attend”, read carefully the instruction:
- You need to have cash with you Protected content to and back for transport (train+bus), say Protected content food, and Protected content ticket (if we can get it) – you can be there for free, ticket is just for a comfortable seat).
- Comfortable shoes and clothes, the weather should be ok.
- A book to read in the train
- Not necessarily to take water since there is no toilet in the train. They will be there, don’t worry.
- I will close the list on 31 of August midday and won’t reopen it as I will be out of Moscow.
- You need to be at the meeting point 07.45 sharp!!
- Only whatsapp me please.
The schedule of the trip:
2 of September:
- Meeting pointProtected content
- Departure at 8.14 – arrival 10.30 Borodino (there is no toilet in the train)
- Bus from Borodino to Borodino Museum (5 minutes). There will be special buses for the event (not free)
- Toilet !! (Bio blue plastic cabin) Happiness!))
- 10. Protected content free time, selfies, food
- 13.30 to 13.45 walking to the field (it’s fine, not that far))
- 14. Protected content Reconstruction of battle
- 16. Protected content Train back to Moscow (I’m out of the train at 17.40, you travel to Moscow alone))
Please see attached photos (personal) of the previous event, and also the photo of Belorussky Station ПОДЬЕЗД 2
Hope to see you soon
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.