Khasab Fishing Adventure
Musandam Peninsula has an abundance of sheltered fjords, some only connected to the mainland by narrow cliffs. Fjords, or khors, created by fragmented rock stretching claw-like into the sea and massive overshadowing cliffs towering above are magnificently reflected in the water below.
Long drive (2.5 hrs. from Dubai), mountain/ seaside roads, beaches, off-road, walking trek/ swimming/ snorkeling, campfire, barbecue , dhow cruise , dolphin Watching .
Vehicle: 4x4 preferred, however sedans can also reach.
Suggested things to carry:
Camping gear ( sleeping bag/ chairs/ mat/ torch, etc.), trekking shoes, hat, sunblock cream, swimming costume/ life-jacket/ floating tube/ snorkel kit (as needed), camera.
Since Weather is so hot we will stay at Protected content
Trip Itinerary: (Wednesday, Thursday ,Friday)
· We will leave Dubai at 8 PM we will reach khasab port by 11 PM
· Gonna take a boat to drop us at Omani Village in khor shem by 12 AM
. People who wanna go Fishing can join us ( since we will go for spearfishing at night ) or you can have other Option sleep or Watch TV .
· Breakfast when we will wake up .
. Swim & snorkel
· Relaxing & tanning
· Boat trip at 2 Pm in Khor shem to see the Dolphins
. Boat will drop us back to the village we will prepare BBQ ( BBQ Only Fresh Fish & Salads )
· Music , Dance have fun .
· Coffee & breakfast.
· Swim & snorkel
· Relaxing & tanning
. BBQ @ 1 PM ( Fish Only )
· Expected time to reach Dubai 4 Pm .
Cost per Person including Only the following :
1- Stay in Omani Local House for 2 nights .
2-Boat trip ( From the port to the Village & from the Village back& See dolphins )
3- Food Protected content , 2 Fish BBQ , Salad ) during the stay .
4- Unlimited soft Drinks & Water
Cost : Protected content
1) If anyone wants to leave earlier than the timing mentioned, he/she has to pay at his own cost the boat trip back to the port.
UAE residents generally get visa on arrival at the Oman border, subject to the following:
Valid UAE residence visa (professional category). We strongly request you to refer to Royal Oman Police website for latest info:
Protected content …
Visa : Note : visa cost not included in the trip cost .
Visa cost 50 AED , plus 35 AED UAE exit fee total = 85 AED
2) Passport Validity needed: 3 months
3) Oman car insurance (can be bought at border)
4) Car Registration (if you are driving)
5) UAE Residence Visa
6) UAE Currency is accepted in Oman
7) Payment is received upfront (at the meeting point)
8) Please keep in mind that this is a Fun Group Effort, we always have a lot of fun together and help each other out, therefore please help too!
Disclaimer – please read carefully: By accepting to participate in this event, You agree that:
(a) Acceptance of your RSVP is only notional, and the Organizers reserve the right to select the final list of attendees.
(b) You are above 18 years of age, and in case you are bringing family or guests below 18, they shall be accompanied by you at all times and remain your sole responsibility.
(c) You have joined us voluntarily and you have the required skills, licenses and permits to be on this trip.
(d) The organizers do not hold any responsibility for loss or damage of property (vehicle, gear etc.).
(e) You are responsible for your own safety and any act of negligence by You that endangers the safety of fellow passenger(s) or others.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.