Beach Camping - Dibba
We are back to the fun and nature, the beautiful beach at the Indian Ocean, at our favourite location (Al Aqqah beach, just next to Fujairah Rotana resort,
We are happy to meet again,
Our camping is free of charge, still, everyone brings his/her own stuff for staying for an overnight:
- If you plan to sleep, you need a small tent to sleep at, and chair to use during the evening,
- Drinks, you are free to bring your own drinks
-Food: mostly we buy fresh fish from the fish market nearby there which has very cheap fresh fish and we make it BBQ, but if you want to bring some food for you please do.
- Swimming suit: as the beach is lovely, clean sand, and nice clean water, please bring your swimming suits, it's friendly ambience for both males and females, very safe.
-Cars to reach, any car can reach there, either SUVs/4X4 or small sedan cars, as we can leave the car 50 metres from the water. -Car sharing, if you don't have a car please leave a post or message and we try to accommodate everyone.
- The camping spot is about 2 hours drive from Dubai, so please consider this when leaving Dubai,
- If you don't know the way, shout loud then follow me/us
- for BBQ, please share the stuff with others, bring charcoal, liquid for the fire, etc.
- It's fun and please don't rely on others to help you, it's a sharing activity,
- Feel free to bring your family, and or invite your friends to join
if you think to suggest another camping spot we are open to new places, (for the following trip :))
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.