Salalah - Oman Exploring Trip
The shorter Router for those who want to take the shortest route to Salalah. Total distance: ~1200km.
SUV is not required to reach Salalah.
We will explore it together to the first time
1) Departing from Dubai around 4 am on Friday, July 26th.
2) Cross the border in Al Ain around 5.30-6.30am.
3) Itinerary #2: Al Ain -> Ibri -> Route Protected content Route Protected content Haima -> Route Protected content Salalah.
4) We will meet for trips to points of interest (waterfalls, beach, etc.), BBQ, camping.
6) Departing from Salalah back to Dubai on Sunday, July at 6 PM.
Departure from Dubai
July, 25th, 10:00 PM
Meeting Point - ENOC on E66 Dubai Al Ain Road after Outlet Mall:
July 26th 12:00 AM
2nd meeting point (For those coming from Abu Dhabi) – Mezayad Border post:
July, 26, 8:00 AM 3rd meeting point - Breakfast and shopping
July, 26, 4:00 PM
Arrival in Salalah town – Quick Shopping and stock up on supplies – Salalah Grand Mall: Protected content
July, 26th, Campsite
Greenery: Protected content
Flatground (4x4): Protected content
coordination is required through WhatsApp.
If u need visa beforehand, should have a valid 3 months UAE residency, check: Online visa: Protected content
Expected Average cost: Protected content , hotels, food, etc.
Bring camping gears, jacket in case cold weather
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.