Morning coffee & help feed the homeless-Pret-a-Manger initiative
Pret-a-Manger had the brilliant initiative of distributing the remaining food of the previous day for the homeless people of Paris each Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
So why don't we start our day with a morning coffee & a good deed? :)
We are meeting inside the coffee shop at 9 a.m. We'll have time for a talk over coffee, while waiting for the food delivery.
We'll then go in groups of two-three to certain parts of Paris (rue St. Honoré, Chatelet, Gare St Lazare, Opera, Porte de la Chappele, Gare de Lyon, Republique, St. Germain, Bastille, Nation) to distribute the sandwiches to homeless people.
- You get to chose your route with a team leader;
- If you are more than Protected content late, the group may have already left to deliver the sandwiches;
- The amount of food received varies from day to day. Therefore, sometimes there is a little amount to deliver, in which case we can decide upon a second meeting point afterwards just to enjoy each other's company if there is time.
- Please bring a backpack/ bag for the food!
- Due to weather conditions, the event can sometimes be rescheduled last moment in case of raining.
So let's make new friends and help feed the homeless in Paris.
Please PM me/ drop me a text so we can keep in contact - questions, delays, cancellations etc.
Have a wonderful day lovelies,
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.