Overnight Trip @ Nagsasa Cove (Cancelled)
***CANCELLED DUE TO ROUGH SEA CONDITION/SAFETY ISSUE***
The beauty of these mountains and coves are formed by the eruption of Mount Pinatubo in Protected content .
A perfect place to enjoy the nature while living simple cove life. No wifi in the area so expects no one will interrupt you.
There are number of activities to make you occupied such as mountain climbing, cliff jumping, kayaking, hiking, etc.
We are going to take bus from Edsa-Cubao to Zambales to save money from hiring the van transportation and it is gonna be more fun to experience on how the local do the commute!
P3,500.00 per person
• Round Trip Transportations (bus, tricycle, boat)
• 4-Meals (brunch, afternoon snack, dinner, breakfast)
• Shared Accommodation (4pax in 1-Kubo/double-decker bed)
• Entrance Fee (Nagsasa Cove, Anawangin Cove)
• Island Hopping at Nagsasa Cove and Anawangin Cove
• Snorkeling at Capones Island
Please bring the following:
- Beach Towel, Hat, Sun Lotion, Mosquito/Flies Repellent
- Snorkeling/Beach Gears
- Reusable water bottle
This experience is not to be missed!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.