Lautrec and Lunch
We will meet at noon to buy out tickets for this beautiful exhibit and then meet back in the lobby at 13:30 for a 10 minute walk to Atelier Pan & cook, rated #28 on Trip advisor for all of Barcelona. for fellowship, great conversation and excellent food. This will be our menu
- Appetizer – crunchy baskets with four cheeses filling and capers
1. Sautéed mushrooms – traditional recipe. Wild mushrooms cooked in
butter and garlic (vegan).
2. Asparagus with homemade Zacapa pesto – grilled and served with rustic
pesto we from basil, Grana Padano parmesan cheese, peanuts and rum
Zacapa Protected content
3. Atelier ́s ceviche - white fish marinated in lime juice, ginger and
coriander, with a fruity touch of pomegranate)
- Main course - Pan&Cook – the specialty of our restaurant. Round
Catalan bread (Pan de Pagés) filled with different sauces. Please, for
each one of you, choose your preferred filling!
1. Beef with four cheeses
2. Chicken with mushrooms
3. Shrimps with spinach and garlic sauce
4. Vegetables with coconut milk and curry – our lactose free and
- Desserts - a selection of our cakes to share
- drink (refresh, wine or beer)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.