Outrigger Canoe in Jaco and Day at the beach!
Try you hand (or paddle) on a traditional Hawaiin Canoe in Costa Rica!
Plan for the day:
- meet in Santa Ana to carpool at 6:30a
- grab breakfast along the way to Playa Agujas (just north of Jaco)
- meet at Kayak Jaco at 8:00am
- Canoe for 3hrs, including snorkeling if weather is good
- Lunch in Jaco
- Walk around town or stay at the beach, enjoying sun/waves
- Return ~3pm
- Back in SantaAna area by 5pm
From Kayak Jaco:
* 1\2 day outrigger canoe tour is unique to Costa Rica. We pioneered the use of outrigger canoes
as a great way to take groups on the ocean.
* Our outriggers (Hawaiian style canoes) are a great equalizer of abilities. Your steersperson in the
canoe takes care of controlling your direction and everyone gets to the most beautiful beaches around at the same time. The canoes are more efficient than kayaks and paddling is a little easier.
* You will glide past spectacular cliffs filled with frigate birds and pelicans and your guide will point
out interesting landmarks.
* We snorkel (when conditions permit) from the beach so we have lots of options if someone in the group is into monkeys, bird watching, or beach combing.
No experience is necessary to enjoy this tour to the fullest.
*1/2 day tour departing from our paddling center in Playa Agujas at 8.00 am
* We provide- great guides-all necessary equipment-bottled water-fresh fruit buffet on the beach
* showers and changing rooms after the tour along with a cold drink.
This tour is perfect for larger groups, up to 30 paddlers, families with small kids or grandparents,high school, university and corporate activities, multi sport tour option.
We can operate the tour with a minimum of 4 persons.
*Hat, sun block, water shoes, bathing suit, change of clothes and a towel for after.
*Kayak Jaco will always have dry bags for your valuables.
Payment: $45 per personProtected content
In the event of a weather storm or hard rain, all $ will be refunded after an attempt at rescheduling.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.