What is Inner Child and How does it affect us? -Intro
Are you looking to manifest or make positive changes? If it turns out more difficult than you think, it may be your inner child crying for attention!
We will look at how we are influenced by our wounded inner child in our daily life and moments of decisions, how we run in patterns that are not contributing to our happiness. We will explore what we can do to live with and even heal our wounded inner child so that we can start to live empowered, inspired and to create life the way we wish to live. We will meet our our inner child followed by a Q&A session.
Here are a few symptoms Inner Child asking for attention:
• Compulsive need to be nice and take care of everyone´s need first at the cost of your own wellbeing
• Finding it hard to find the right partner to create a loving relationship
• Acting out in anger by punishing other people- cold shoulder/cold war , saying abusive words, making the other feel guilty
• Sulking or throwing a tantrum, not able to express the emotions & thoughts boiling inside you
• Trouble saying no, feeling guilty when you do say no
• Thinking people are going to leave you if you don´t make them happy or if they find out who you really are
• Strong need to have to control everything
• Self-sabotaging when things are going well
• Finding it difficult to trust people, fear of letting people getting too close
• Finding it hard to believe you deserve all the good things in life
Curious? Come and meet your inner child!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.