Women from Venus, Men from Mars? (in Spanish)
Welcome to this fascinating global debate… held simultaneously!
Join participants from cities the world over… don’t miss out!
You can book your space in a few easy steps.
The Feminine and the Masculine are fundamental concepts in our lives, in our relationships and in various contexts of society. There are many assumptions and stereotypes that we take for granted and seldom do we question them, and sometimes they can impact us negatively from childhood, even without us noticing.
Are we aware of them and what benefits could a better integration and development of both facets bring to our lives?
Some subjects we’ll touch on:
• The Feminine and the Masculine: multiple definitions
• The Feminine and the Masculine throughout time and history
• Feminine and masculine aspects of our personality
• Feminism and its diverse facets: the opposite of macho culture?
• The power struggle between the sexes: how does it affect the family?
• How can we reconcile the Feminine and the Masculine?
Upon finishing the get-together, we will have reflected on these two fascinating poles of existence.
Click on the link and register now!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.