Let's Walk Together On Sunday Morning
The park Buttes-Chaumont is a public garden located in the north-east of Paris, France, in the 19th arrondissement of the city.
With nearly 25 hectares, the park is one of the largest green spaces in Paris. Inaugurated in Protected content the last years of the reign of Napoleon III, it is an achievement of the engineer Jean-Charles Alphand. This English garden mimics a mountain landscape: rocks, cliffs, torrents, waterfalls, grotto, mountain pastures, belvederes.
Let's discover it, now that the spring is already here!
We will meet at 11am at the Protected content
to walk around the park.
Your dog will be able to run without dog leash once per week.
At the end we will have a drink on the terraze :)
Please join Paris Dog Club Group to be the first to find out about our interesting events: Protected content
1. This is my first exciting and interesting Walk on Paris Dog Club Group
2. What to bring:
Appropriate walking clothes.
Plenty of water for your dog!
3. Feel free to invite your friends who love dogs, just make sure they sign up on InterNations first.
4. You can come without dog but you love them.
5. This walk may be cancelled due to bad weather but I will keep everyone informed.
6. Please, cancel your attendance if you change your mind, so there is room for others who wish to join.
7. Feel free to text me if you have any questions.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.