The Bois de Vincennes is a park located east of Paris. With an area of Protected content , half of which is forested, it is the largest green space in Paris. It is located immediately east of Paris intramural and in the form of a non-urbanized outgrowth, separated from the rest of the 12th arrondissement by the trench of the ring road. The wood occupies a slightly overhanging plateau north of the confluence of the Seine and the Marne. Mainly wooded, it also has some lawns, as well as four lakes connected by a system of streams. The city of Vincennes, located on its northern limit, took the name of the wood during its erection in common after the French Revolution.
Walkers, confirmed or amateurs, with or without dog: the solidarity race of the school of guide dogs of Paris is opened to everybody!
Join us for this great moment of conviviality and sharing in the beautiful setting of the Bois de Vincennes. Your participation will support the school of guide dogs in Paris in its action.
The short course is dedicated to walking.
*Starting point: Protected content
Key passage (1.1 km) in the Institute of the Blind and in front of the Town Hall of Saint-Mandé
*Arrival point: School of guide dogs of Paris
*Distance: 4.4 km
*Duration: about 1h
After we will have a break at a terraze nearby or with our partners in Protected content
- Subway line 1, stop St-Mandé and metro 8, Porte Dorée stop
- Bus lines: 46, 86, Protected content Half Moon - Zoological Park
- T2 Golden Gate Tramway
Please join Paris Dog Club Group to be the first to find out about our interesting events: Protected content
1. This is my first solidarity walk on Paris Dog Club Group.
2. What to bring:
Appropriate walking clothes.
Plenty of water for your dog!
3. Feel free to invite your friends who love dogs, just make sure they sign up on InterNations first.
4. Check-in on Protected content
5. This walk may be cancelled due to bad weather but I will keep everyone informed.
6. Please, cancel your attendance if you change your mind, so there is room for others who wish to join.
7. Feel free to text me if you have any questions.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.