Dog Walk on Sunday Morning
Parc de Bercy is a set of three gardens located in the district of Bercy in the 12th district of Paris, between Bercy Arena and the shopping and restaurant center Bercy Village, on the site of the old warehouses of Bercy. With its 14 hectares, the park of Bercy is one of the most important of the capital.
Let's discover it, now that spring is already here!
We will meet at 11am at the Protected content to walk around the Quai de la Gare and Passerelle Simone-de-Beauvoir until Parc de Bercy. Your dog will be able to run without dog leash once per week. If you wish, you can bring your own picnic to share together sitting on the grass after the walk.
Please join Paris Dog Club Group to be the first to find out about our interesting events: Protected content
1. This is my fourth exciting and interesting walk on Paris Dog Club Group.
2. What to bring:
Appropriate walking clothes.
Plenty of water for your dog!
3. Feel free to invite your friends who love dogs, just make sure they sign up on InterNations first.
4. You can come without dog but you love them.
5. This walk may be cancelled or modified due to bad weather but I will keep everyone informed.
6. Please, cancel your attendance if you change your mind, so there is room for others who wish to join.
7. Feel free to text me if you have any questions.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.