Fun Dog-Friendly Picnic
A little history :
With its 24.5 hectares, this park is one of the largest green spaces in Paris. Planted with many remarkable trees, this open park, accessible day and night, is located on one of the most beautiful perspectives of the capital.
In the 16th century, the landscape of this vast esplanade consisted mainly of vineyards and vegetable gardens. The army used it in the 18th century as fields of maneuver, its extent allowing him to rank up to Protected content in order of battle. It was then closed by large wrought iron gates. The magnificence of this park did not escape the eye of the leaders of the time who used it quickly for all major commemorations, and this from Protected content the present day.
Let's discover it, before going on summer vacation!
We will meet at 13h30 pm, to walk together and share our favorite dishes sitting on the grass:
- Public: Anyone.
- Your dog will be able to meet friends.
Please join Paris Dog Club Group to be the first to find out about our interesting events: Protected content
1. This is my 8th exciting and interesting walk on Paris Dog Club Group.
2. What to bring:
- Appropriate walking clothes.
- Wine, bread, cheese, salad, ham, fruit, ...
whatever else you can think of :)
- Plenty of water for your dog!
3. Feel free to invite your friends who love dogs, just make sure they sign up on InterNations first.
4. You can come without dog but you love them.
5. This walk may be cancelled or modified due to bad weather but I will keep everyone informed.
6. Please, cancel your attendance if you change your mind, so there is room for others who wish to join.
7. Feel free to text me if you have any questions.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.