Dog Walk in Montmartre
Let's celebrate the end of the summer!
It was an independent town until Protected content , when it happened to become the 18th district of Paris. At the end of the 19th century the neighborhood acquired a very bad reputation due to the cabarets and brothels that settled in the area, but different artists who considered it a charming neighborhood moved there to turn it into the wonderful place it is today.
We will meet at 11am in the Protected content to walk around in the most bohemian neighborhood of Paris.
The pleasure of visiting a Paris gem and exploring mythical places. Some pretty uneven in perspective:
- Average time: 2 hours
- Distance: 6.11km
- High point: 132m
- Low point: 77m
- On foot
After the walk we will have a drink or something to eat in the genuine restaurant of Amelie Poulain to discover her purpose for her life: to make people happy.
Please join Paris Dog Club Group to be the first to find out about our interesting events: Protected content
1. This is my tenth exciting and interesting Walk on Paris Dog Club Group
2. What to bring:
Appropriate walking clothes.
Plenty of water for your dog!
3. Feel free to invite your friends who love dogs, just make sure they sign up on InterNations first.
4. You can come without dog but you love them.
5. This walk may be cancelled due to bad weather but I will keep everyone informed.
6. Please, cancel your attendance if you change your mind, so there is room for others who wish to join.
7. Feel free to text me if you have any questions.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.