A bit of nature on the outskirts of Paris
It is a huge park inside Paris, it has existed for a long time but it was Napoleon III who gave it the appearance we know today. He wanted to copy the English parks he had known during his exile in London.
It is not a closed park, many roads cross it and it is also well known for its nightlife. Although located inside Paris, the park is not so easy to access for pedestrians, the metro lines are quite far and you have to walk a little before waiting for the center of the park.
This walk is a loop from this metro station. It allows to go around the lakes, the most enduring will be able to push up to the Grande Cascade.
The best for your dog:
- The big lawn to play with its friends in complete freedom.
- The small calm trails that give the impression of being in the forest.
- Squirrels, crows, ducks, geese ... that give the opportunity to run.
- Streams to cool off.
If we are hungry, we will take a break in Protected content
A good plan for a snack, to eat on the run, quench your thirst in a chic and casual outdoor atmosphere.
Please join Paris Dog Club Group to be the first to find out about our interesting events: Protected content
1. This is my eleventh exciting and interesting Walk on Paris Dog Club Group
2. What to bring:
Appropriate walking clothes.
Plenty of water for your dog!
3. Feel free to invite your friends who love dogs, just make sure they sign up on InterNations first.
4. You can come without dog but you love them.
5. This walk may be cancelled due to bad weather but I will keep everyone informed.
6. Please, cancel your attendance if you change your mind, so there is room for others who wish to join.
7. Feel free to text me if you have any questions.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.