New York In Paris
Let's start this year walking our puppies in an unusual place.
The island is lined with many benches and more than Protected content .
At its downstream end, a modest bronze replica of the Statue of Liberty 16 meters high emerges from the viaduct Passy, which interrupts the course of this walk.
Thé Statue of Liberty was commissioned by Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi ( Protected content ), and was donated by the Committee of the Paris Colony of the United States in thanks for the one given by France to the city of New York.
Please join Paris Dog Club Group to be the first to find out about our interesting events: Protected content
1. This is my fourteenth exciting and interesting Walk on Paris Dog Club Group
2. What to bring:
Appropriate walking clothes.
Plenty of water for your dog.
Snow boots are recommended to avoid slipping.
3. Feel free to invite your friends who love dogs, just make sure they sign up on InterNations first.
4. You can come without dog but you love them.
5. This walk may be cancelled due to bad weather but I will keep everyone informed.
6. Please, cancel your attendance if you change your mind, so there is room for others who wish to join.
7. Feel free to text me if you have any questions.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.