Let's Brunch & Dog Walk Together !
EVERYBODY IS WELCOME :)
We are going to have lunch ( everyone pays for their food and drink) at the indicated point and dog walk around this park later.
When the sun is rising and the spring just coming, I advise you to go directly to this parc. In the 19th district this parc is really a small piece of heaven with amazing perspectives. This hill was upgraded as a garden during the Paris landscaping projects ordered by Napoleon III. Today on the 25 hectare, we can find landscape with rock, cliff, cave and one lake. On the park island, you can see a beautiful temple.
Please join Paris Dog Club Group to be the first to find out about our interesting events: Protected content
1. This is my sixteenth exciting and interesting Walk on Paris Dog Club Group
2. What to bring:
Appropriate walking clothes.
Plenty of water for your dog.
3. Feel free to invite your friends who love dogs, just make sure they sign up on InterNations first.
4. You can come without dog but you love them.
5. This walk may be cancelled due to bad weather but I will keep everyone informed.
6. Feel free to text me if you have any questions.
Do not Forget:
- Mandatory arrival on time.
- Sign up only if you want to share this activity with us.
- Kindly take your name off the Guets List if you change your mind.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.